Biology has always been a fascinating field of study. With the paramount amount of information we have, there is yet so much to be known to us and discovered/invented. However, when it comes to covering and studying this vast subject, it always seems to take a toll on students’ interests.
To ease it out for students, we have collated all the questions possible that are covered under a chapter, links to which are provided on this page. Solving these questions aids students to better understand concepts and recall learnt concepts while solving. The study material provided here is well-structured and framed by academic professionals at BYJU’S, carefully mapped to the Biology syllabus for Class 12.
Students of Class 12 particularly, compared to others, tend to be stressed out given the fact that most students appear for competitive examinations after their board examinations. While the format of both these tests may differ, the concepts more or less remain the same. To a great extent, solving these MCQs with answers provided here simplifies learning. Practise these Biology MCQs for Class 12 provided with answers and tabulated chapter-wise, and take your preparation notches higher.
Chapter-wise Biology Questions with Answers for Class 12
- Biology MCQs Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms
- Biology MCQs Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Biology MCQs Chapter 3: Human Reproduction
- Biology MCQs Chapter 4: Reproductive Health
Genetics And Evolution
- Biology MCQs Chapter 5: Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Biology MCQs Chapter 6: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Biology MCQs Chapter 7: Evolution
Biology In Human Welfare
- Biology MCQs Chapter 8: Human Health and Disease
- Biology MCQs Chapter 9: Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Biology MCQs Chapter 10: Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biology MCQs Chapter 11 : Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Biology MCQs Chapter 12: Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biology MCQs Chapter 13: Organisms and Populations
- Biology MCQs Chapter 14: Ecosystem
- Biology MCQs Chapter 15: Biodiversity and Conservation
- Biology MCQs Chapter 16: Environmental Issues
Hope this benefits and simplifies your preparation for examinations. Visit BYJU’S for related information and content.