CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers are a helpful resource to prepare for the board exam. Students get an in-depth understanding of the question paper format and types of questions expected to be asked in the exam. They also get acquainted with the difficulty level of the exam and important topics of Biology. Thus, to help them prepare better for the exam, we are providing the CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper Set 4 in PDF format. Students can download the sample paper from the link below:
The Biology sample paper is designed in such a way that it covers all the important topics of the syllabus and is based on the latest exam pattern. Have a look at the CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper Set 4 below.
Question Paper PDF in view format
Access Other Sets of CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers
Students can access the other sets of CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers for Biology from the table below:
Points To Be Noted While Solving the CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology
Below we have listed a few points which students should follow while solving the CBSE sample papers. Doing so will help in increasing their scores.
- Students should solve the paper in the allocated time duration, as mentioned in the sample paper.
- They should consider it as the actual exam paper and solve it with full seriousness.
- While solving the paper, students should not look for the answers.
- After finishing the sample paper, students must note down the points where they have made the mistakes.
- Students should learn from their mistakes and should not repeat them in the future.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology Set 4” useful for their exam preparation. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.