The earth has an infinite variety of landforms. Some parts of the lithosphere may be rugged and some flat. Chapter 6 of CBSE Class 6 Geography deals in detail with Major Landforms of the Earth. To revise the concepts and master the Chapter, students can just solve CBSE Class 6 Geography Chapter 6 Major Landforms of the Earth Important Questions that have been compiled in this article. Students can prepare for the exam most competently by practising these important questions.
To access these CBSE Class 6 Important Questions of Chapter 6 Geography, students can click on the downloadable link provided below in this article.
Major Landforms of the Earth
1. The earth has an infinite variety of landforms. Some parts of the lithosphere may be rugged and some flat. These landforms are a result of two processes. What are these processes?
2. Explain erosion and deposition.
3. What is the mountain?
4. What are glaciers?
5. Name the three types of mountains.
6. Write a short note on block mountains.
7. What is a plateau? Explain.
8. Elaborate about the Plains.
9. Write about the Swachh Bharat Mission.
10. What are the major landforms?
11. What is the difference between a mountain and a plateau?
12. How are mountains useful to man?
13. How are plains formed?
14. Why are the river plains thickly populated?
15. Why are mountains thinly populated?]
16. The mountains differ from the hills in terms of elevation. True or False?
17. Which areas are rich in mineral deposits?
18. Name the highest plateau in the world.
19. Which are some of the natural calamities that have caused widespread destruction?
20. Give some examples of Volcanic Mountains.