Chapter 11, “Buildings, Paintings and Books”, of CBSE Class 6 History, take the students through concepts such as metallurgy, the iron pillar, painting, recording and preserving old stories and more. Students can master these concepts by solving CBSE Class 6 History Chapter 11 Buildings, Paintings and Books Important Questions. Practising these important questions will help the students to prepare most competently for the exam. Some of these questions could also get asked for the exams, thus making it easy for the students to score high marks.
Find the link below in this article to download the PDF version of the CBSE Class 6 Social Science Important Questions of Chapter 11 History.
Buildings, Paintings and Books
1. Write a short note about metallurgy.
2. How were stupas and temples built?
3. What are Silappadikaram and Manimekalai?
4. Do you think Kalidasa can be described as a lover of nature?
5. What were manuscripts in early India made out of?
6. List some steps that can be taken to make buildings and monuments accessible to differently-abled people.
7. Explain about Mahabharata.
8. Write what you know about the iron pillar at Mehrauli.
9. Write about Aryabhatta. Mention what he was known for.
10. Describe the main features of the stupa architecture.
11. Describe the key features of the Hindu temples built around the 1800 year ago.
12. Who is the author of Sanskrit Ramayana?
13. What are epics?
14. Explain the poem Meghaduta written by Kalidasa.
15. Write briefly about monolithic temples.
16. Explain what you know about Zero.
17. Define relic casket.
18. How did the technique of making paper spread around the world?
19. What is the story of the monkey king?
20. Mention three mathematicians and astronomers who made several discoveries.