As every year lakhs of students appear for the CBSE class 12 board exam the competition among the students is really high. Sometimes the cutoffs might go high and in this situation the improvement comes to the rescue. If you want to prove yourself and to secure comparatively higher marks than the previous exam then you can re-perform! Yes you heard it right. The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) gives the students another opportunity to improve their marks.
If you have passed but you are not satisfied with your marks then you can give the improvement test in order to upgrade your marks. But if you have failed in the subject then you are not allowed to appear for the improvement exam. You can apply for the improvement exam in both offline and online mode.
Information about cbse class 12 improvement exam:
- The offline application forms for the cbse class 12 improvement exam are available from the month of july.
- The cost of each form is 10/- and for each subject you have to submit 200/- .
- Students can collect the forms for the improvement exam from the CBSE regional offices of different regions or from Syndicate Bank branches throughout Delhi.
How to apply in online mode:
- Go to the CBSE official website, i.e. cbse.nic.in
- Enter your roll number in the first text box.
- Enter the 5 digit school number in the second text box. But, if you are appearing as a private candidate then you have to enter 99999 in the text box.
- Enter the exam center number.
- Click on the “proceed” button and fill up your details.
- The payment can be done either through E-Challan or online from respective bank.
- Don’t forget to note down your “Application Number” and “Roll Number”.
- Then follow the instructions on the “Confirmation Page”.