As every year lakhs of students appear for the CBSE class 12 board exam the competition among the students is really high. Sometimes the cutoffs might go high and in this situation the improvement comes to the rescue. If you want to prove yourself and to secure comparatively higher marks than the previous exam then you can re-perform! Yes you heard it right. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) gives the students another opportunity to improve their marks.
If you have passed but you are not satisfied with your marks then you can give the improvement test in order to upgrade your marks. But if you have failed in the subject then you are not allowed to appear for the improvement exam. You can apply for the improvement exam in both offline and online mode.
You can get the complete detail by downloading the official notification regrading the Improvement examination 2020 by clicking on the pdf link provided above.
Information About CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam
- The offline application forms for the CBSE Class 12 Improvement exam are available from the month of July.
- The cost of each form is 10/- and for each subject you have to submit 200/-.
- Students can collect the forms for the improvement exam from the CBSE regional offices of different regions or from Syndicate Bank branches throughout Delhi.
How to Apply for Improvement Exam?
Students can apply for improvement exam through online mode by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the CBSE official website, i.e. cbse.nic.in
- Enter your roll number in the first text box.
- Enter the 5 digit school number in the second text box. But, if you are appearing as a private candidate then you have to enter 99999 in the text box.
- Enter the exam center number.
- Click on the “proceed” button and fill up your details.
- The payment can be done either through E-Challan or online from respective bank.
- Don’t forget to note down your “Application Number” and “Roll Number”.
- Then follow the instructions on the “Confirmation Page”.
CBSE has declared the result for Class 12 Improvement Examination 2020 on 22nd July 2020. Students can check their results through following websites:
Results will also be sent to students on registered mobile numbers through sms.
How to Get Digital Mark Sheet of Improvement Exam 2020
Students can now get their mark sheet digitally through academic repository “Parinam Manjusha” which is integrated with Digilocker at https://digilocker.gov.in/. Students can also download the DigiLocker mobile app from Google play store and Apple app store to access the certificates and mark sheet digitally. After downloading the app, sign up by registering the mobile number and verifying the OTP. Login in and access the digital mark sheet of Improvement Exam 2020.
The board has also released the dates for CBSE Revaluation. Now, students of CBSE Class 10 can apply for verification of marks, photocopy of answer sheet and revaluation of answers. Stay tuned to BYJU’S for the latest updates and notifications on CBSE exams. At BYJU’S we also provide interactive videos, study notes and sample question papers.