The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is to conduct class 12 English board exams, both elective and core, on 12 May 2022. The term 1 tested 50% of students’ knowledge about the course, and the remaining 50% will be assessed in Term 2. The marks weightage for each and every unit is provided in the CBSE Class 12th English curriculum.
The subject is divided into two parts: Core and Elective. CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus to follow up on the details of the syllabus, marking for both the parts scheme and tips to ace the exam.
- Go through previous year question papers and english sample paper class 12 term 2.
- Read the syllabus properly, mark all the topics along the line once you complete them and then recheck and revise.
- Do written practice. The content of language exams is easy to learn but difficult to write as the answers are usually very long.
- Check the marking scheme, prioritise the topics accordingly and then study.
Things to keep in mind while giving the exam
- The question paper is given 15 minutes before the starting time of the exam. Use this time to read the question paper at least twice.
- The exam will be divided into 3 parts, ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ i.e., reading, writing and literature respectively. Prioritise the sections on the basis of your learning. Attempt the questions that you are most confident about first.
- Give brief and concise answers as CBSE is very strict about its world limit.
- Underline important points instead of decorating the sheet with creative writing. Write in the format that you are comfortable with and is readable for others.
- Space out each word properly so that the answer sheet looks neat and readable.
- Drink Water, to calm down the stress.
- Revise the answer sheet at least twice before submitting.
CBSE term 2 boards: Exam Day instructions
- Read all the instructions which are written on the question paper carefully.
- Mention all your details, like roll number etc on the space provided.
- Tie all the sheets in a proper order and re check the numbering of the question before submitting the answer sheet to the invigilator.
- Reach the exam venue on time to avoid any kind of disturbance.
- Take care of covid-19 as well as exam guidelines.
- Wear a face mask, carry your own hand sanitizer.
- Do not bring banned items like, digital watch, chits etc, in the exam hall.
- Do not forget to take a printed copy of your id card.