The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the guidelines for class 10 and 12 board students through a notification on 2nd June 2020. CBSE has already released the revised date sheet on 18th May 2020 for the conduct of the remaining Class 10 and 12 board exams. Now, the board has taken some special effort for safely conducting the board exams. Go through this article to know the complete details and guidelines released by the CBSE.
CBSE Important Notice on Exam Center Change
Most of the students have shifted from their district to other districts in the country. So, now, it’s difficult for the students to appear in the exam centre which they have opted previously. To overcome this problem, CBSE has taken following 2 decisions for the upcoming board examinations:
1) Examination will now be conducted in the respective schools of the candidates instead of the examination centre already allotted.
2) CBSE will allow change of examination centre in respect of candidates who have shifted and are residing in some other district in the country than the place of their school.
Students can also download the notification pdf from the link provided below.
Students can go through the detailed official notification below. It contains the information on:
- Scheme for conduct of examinations
- Nodal examination centre
- Eligibility for making a request for change of examination centre for regular and private candidates
- Important conditions
- How to make the request for change of examination centre for private and regular candidates
- Candidates shifted from India to other countries
- Exam centre location
- Helpline number of candidates
- Schedule of activities
We hope this information must have provided more clarity to students and reduced their stress of reaching the exam centre. Now, students should entirely focus on their studies. We at BYJU’S have provided the study material for students exam preparation such as CBSE Sample Papers, Previous Years Question Papers, NCERT Solutions, Revision notes and much more. To access them, visit the BYJU’S site and download the App.