According to the schedule provided by the CBSE, the Class 12 Biology term 2 exam is to be conducted on 30th May 2022.
Click here for CBSE class 12 Biology term 2 syllabus for the upcoming board exam on 7th of May, 2022. The class 12th Syllabus remains as it is, with no removal or new changes, as announced by CBSE.
CBSE Biology class 12 term 2 syllabus run-through tips
- Considering board examinations for Biology, NCERT books are considered to be the best for preparation. It offers a valid concept of all the units which will help excel for the exam.
- All the NCERT problems in all the units that are coming in term 2 should be solved before and practiced on, before the exam.
- Reference books can be used, but using more than one reference book can cause confusion in various chapters.
- Try to avoid rote memorization and focus on understanding the concept.
- All the units should be given equal importance.
- Make sure you solve the CBSE Class 12 term 2 Biology sample paper before your term 2 Biology exam.
- Biotechnology has had repetitive questions throughout the years, so one must check old question papers.
- Prepare separate flowcharts and notes for Botany and Zoology, especially to memorize difficult terms and avoid confusion.
Things to keep in mind before appearing for your Biology board exam
- Before filling the answer sheet, students must read the instructions carefully.
- Read the question paper first and make a list of the questions you want to attempt first.
- The students’ details must be written in clear handwriting and don’t forget to mention the number of extra sheets taken during the exam.
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card.
- Refrain from making mistakes to avoid the usage of whitener.
- Have the required amount of stationary ready for the exam. In a Biology exam you will need to make diagrams, draw charts, and always have extra pens as a back-up.