Board examination 2019 has either already begun or will begin in the following month for numerous states. In this newest article, we will be discussing ‘Accountancy’ an essential subject for commerce stream students in class 12.
A great score in Accountancy paper is important for students who intend to take admission in a good college after Intermediate. Considering Accountancy as one of the main papers in class 12 commerce stream curriculum, it is involved in the best 4 subjects while computing the cut off marks for admission to University Graduation programs by many colleges in India.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Exam Pattern:
The CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper possess 80 marks. The paper is split into 2 parts – A and B. Part A possess 60 marks and Part B possess 20 marks. In the case of Part B, CBSE class 12 students have the choice to decide between ‘Analysis of Financial Statement’ and ‘Computerised Accounting’.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Preparation: Important Points:
While outlining for the Accountancy paper, students must keep the following objects in mind:
- Students should not overlook the theory part and should dedicate equal time and concentration in analysing the theory segment of their prescribed curriculum
- Having read the theory section of a chapter and learned the theory behind a chapter, students must then move to resolve accounting problems
- Students need to exercise Computerized Accounting, if planning to try this part of the question paper, on a spreadsheet or a DBMS or indeed software like Tally
- Students should not neglect the questions given at the conclusion of every chapter. CBSE usually either raises questions right from NCERT books or modify the language of the question in the NCERT textbook holding the structure of the question corresponding
- The advantage of practising sample papers and past year question papers cannot be emphasised enough. This not only assists students in landing into the right structure of mind for the examination but also encourages them to develop tactics for trying the question paper as per their strength and weakness
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper: Previous Year Papers
According to an expert, in 2017, CBSE Class 12 Accountancy question paper was straightforward but long. It had some questions which were out of course. Students, on the other hand, had considered the question paper difficult.
In 2018, the overall consent was that the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy question paper was simple but repeatedly long. There were some complex questions but it was an overall simple paper. ‘A question from ‘partnership – fundamentals’ (8 marks) was asked for the first time.
|CBSE class 12 Accountancy exam is scheduled on March 6, 2019.|
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification on ‘Class 12 Accountancy Pattern, Preparation Tips, Previous Year Paper Analysis for CBSE – 2019’ along with Commerce syllabus, marking scheme, sample papers, preparation tips and more.
Top Trending Articles for Commerce Students: 2019
|Accounting Formulas: 2019||Formulas for Economics: 2019|
|Commerce Abbreviations List||Fixed Asset in Accounting|
|What Is Equity Share||What Is the Scope of Financial Management|
|Understanding Current Liabilities||Owner’s Equity – Categorisation|