Important Questions with Answers for CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 15 Accounting System Using Database Management System which is outlined by expert Accountancy teachers from the latest version of CBSE (NCERT) books.
CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Chapter – 15 Important Questions
The need for which report is not anticipated?
Name the query that does not include the use of any inquiry function to generate a summary of data.
Which query indicates an individual to access criteria for picking a collection of records.
Which clause is applied to designate the fields to represent data or information?
Which item is determined to add a page number, date and time of the report?
What is the full form of DBMS?
Database Management System
Which item purpose is to organize the record data into categories?
Which content of statements once recorded cannot be changed by the individuals?
State few capabilities of MS Access.
The few capabilities of MS Access are.
- It helps in storing data in an organized way
- Supports various views of data and information
- Provides data sharing and different user transaction processing.
Mention steps that are required to create a new database in Access.
The steps that are required to create a new database in Access are.
- First, open the access window. Choose blank access database, and click OK button.
- Click the displayed new file database dialogue box, this will enable the user to enter the file name and set a location for the database. Now click Create button.
- If the task pane does not open, you can choose the file from the menu bar and click open to open a task pane and create a new database.
Stay tuned to BYJU’S for more CBSE Class 11 Accountancy important questions, question papers, sample papers, syllabus and Commerce notifications.
Important Topics in Accountancy: