Ultimate Guide to Kickstart Your CAT Exam Preparation
Download the e-book now
It is expected that the CAT application process will be started by the first week of August 2023 online. In the last 3-4 years, the CAT form filling process has become completely online. CAT aspirants should apply online for the CAT exam as soon as it is released on the official website. If you are applying for the first time, the step-by-step guide by BYJU’S classes will ease your concepts on How to fill CAT form.
Read the article below to know details for CAT Form filling process in brief.
How to Fill CAT Form – Overview
The CAT form filling process is slated to take around an hour and you need to keep information such as your past academic record, and work experience handy to fill up the application form. You will also have to upload your photograph and signature and upload documents.
The candidates must complete the CAT application process correctly. Because the details they will submit will be used for future communication. Additionally, if there are any type of discrepancies in the CAT application form, the authority has the complete right to cancel your candidature at any stage of the process.
What are the Steps for CAT Form Filling Process?
The entire CAT registration process is divided into 3 parts:
- CAT form Filling and application process
- Payment and Application Receipt
Documents Required to Fill CAT Form
Keep the below-listed documents handy at the time of the CAT form filling process.
- Marksheet and Certificate (Class 10, 12 and Graduation)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address
- PwD Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Scribe Certificate
- Bank details
- Work Experience
Mistakes to be Avoided During CAT Form Filling Process
The CAT form can be edited only one time. Keeping this in mind, the candidate must complete the application process without making any errors. Below are some points that you must know to do the CAT form filling process error-free.
- Use a working phone number and email address because this is how all communications will be handled.
- Carefully choose your CAT test city because after the exam site has been assigned, no requests for changes will be considered.
- Pick the IIMs for GD-PI-WAT on the CAT form with care.
- Along with the CAT application form, upload current caste, PwD, and Scribe certificates.
- Make sure that the fee is paid successfully. The acknowledgement will be sent to the registered email address.
Check out the complete step by step registration for CAT in this article and know each of the aforementioned steps and fill out the application form easily.