IIT Kanpur will publish the GATE 2023 application form online. How to Fill the GATE 2023 Application Form?? To fill in the application form, candidates have to register at the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
Eligible applicants can finish GATE enrollments by registering at the GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System) gateway.
Steps to Fill the GATE 2023 Application Form:
To fill the form for GATE 2023, aspirants need to follow a few steps:
Step 1: GATE 2023 Registration
To fill the GATE 2023 application form, candidates need to register online. They have to fill in some vital details:
- First of all, candidates need to insert some basic information like Name, Country, Email Address, Mobile number, etc.
- Create a unique password of 8-15 characters long and proceed further by entering the captcha.
- Once you have finished the 2nd process, an email and an SMS will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number.
- Now fill in details like a valid email address, mobile number, and create a GOAPS password.
- For Indian students, all communication will be done through the email id or mobile number.
- For foreign students, it will be done only through email id.
Once you complete this process, the GATE team will send you a GOAPS enrollment ID.
Step 2 – Login and start submitting the GATE 2023 application form – Candidates have to insert a few details to complete the application process:
- Personal Details: Applicant’s name, name of father and mother, date of birth, country, state, and city, etc.
- Educational Detail: Candidates need to fill in educational qualifications from high secondary school to graduation.
- Contact Details: Here candidates need to mention their permanent address and current address.
- Choose GATE Paper: Here candidates need to choose a GATE discipline in which they are going to appear.
- GATE Exam Centre: Choose 3 exam cities from the given list.
- Photo Identity Proof: The genuine photo ID number and nature of ID have to be entered.
Step 3: Upload Needed Documents for GATE Registration
Now candidates have to upload their documents in image and PDF format. List of documents:
1. One passport size photograph in white background
Size: 5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height with 70% of Face Coverage. Pixels Range from 240×320 – 480×640 in JPEG or JPG format.
2. Signature in flowing handwriting
The signature must cover 70 % of the image. Pixels Range from 80×280 – 160×560. Make sure you sign with black or dark blue color ink only in JPEG or JPG format.
Documents that need to be uploaded in PDF format are listed below:
3. Photo ID Proof
4. Category Authentication wherever applicable
5. PwD Authentication wherever applicable
6. Certification of Dyslexia
7. Scanned copy of Degree or Passing certificate or certificate from the Head of the Department
Step 4: Preview Your Application
Make sure you preview the application form in this step.
Step 5 – Payment
Now it’s time to make the payment. Candidates can make payment through online modes like net-banking/debit card/credit card.
NOTE: The registration fee varies according to the category of the candidates.