The IoT stands for Internet of Things, a physical object (or such) with sensors, software, processing capabilities, and other technologies connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems via the Internet or other communication networks. Represents a group of objects). The Internet of Things has been regarded as a misnomer because the device does not need to be connected to the public Internet. It needs to be connected to the network and addressable individually.
Why is the IoT important? It helps people live as well as work smarter, and have complete control over their lives. In addition to providing smart devices to automate homes, the IoT is essential to business.
MCQs on Internet of Things
Solve IoT Multiple-Choice Questions to prepare better for GATE. If you wish to learn more about the Internet of Things and IoT MCQs, you can check notes, mock tests, and previous years’ question papers. Gauge the pattern of MCQs on IoT by solving the ones that we have compiled below for your practice:
IoT Multiple-Choice Questions
1. Which network is used by a sensor?
a. PAN and LAN
b. PAN and HAN
c. HAN and LAN
d. HAN, PAN, and LAN
Answer: (d) HAN, PAN, and LAN
2. A gateway software must be smart enough so that it can handle _____________.
Answer: (b) Logging
3. Dell uses which of these Edge gateway models?
Answer: (d) 5000
4. UDP and TCP are called ________ protocols:
Answer: (b) Transport
5. The __________________ layer provides a security based connection:
Answer: (a) Transport
6. WOT reduces the ________ of HTTP:
Answer: (c) Overhead
7. In which message format is the Statue line present?
a. Response message
b. Request message
c. Both response and request
d. Neither response nor request
Answer: (a) Response message
8. Which type of elements helps in streaming XMPP?
Answer: (d) XML
9. XMPP supports __________.
a. Jabber ID
d. Structured data
Answer: (b) Federation
10. The Buffer overrun could be reduced using:
a. Data integrity
b. Byte orientation
c. Flow control
d. Traffic control
Answer: (c) Flow control
11. MAC addresses is used in the form of ________.
a. IP addresses
b. Network address
c. Burned in address
d. Hardware address
Answer: (b) Network addresses
12. The address of the original IEEE 802 MAC comes from ___________.
b. Ethernet address
c. IP address
d. MAC address
Answer: (b) Ethernet address
13. Gateway provides the connection between _________ and _________.
a. Controller and device
b. Network and Controller
c. Network and Cloud
d. Cloud and Controller
Answer: (d) Cloud and Controller
14. ___________ introduced the Wind River:
d. Tech Mahindra
Answer: (a) Intel
15. The __________ transportation brings some new control:
a. Building Automation
b. Smart Energy
c. Industrial automation
d. Route Navigation
Answer: (a) Building Automation
16. The XMPP implementation utilises ______________.
Answer: (c) Polling
17. XMPP uses the ________ architecture:
c. Centralized client-server
d. Decentralized client-server
Answer: (d) Decentralized client-server
18. IRC is an abbreviation for __________:
a. Interconnect Reduce Chat
b. Internet Relay Chat
c. Interconnection Relay Chat
d. Internet Reduce Chat
Answer: (b) Internet Relay Chat
19. The Network layer protocol is present in the _____________.
Answer: (d) Host
20. The ________ filtering is a security measure on various wireless networks:
Answer: (c) MAC
Keep learning and stay tuned to get the latest updates on the GATE Exam along with GATE MCQs, GATE Eligibility Criteria, GATE Syllabus for CSE (Computer Science Engineering), GATE Notes for CSE, GATE CSE Question Paper, and more.