The schedule for the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test was published on the website of the Himachal Pradesh Police. Admit cards for the written exam are expected to be released soon. All updates related to the release of the admit card will be made available on this page. You can also visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Police to get new updates about the exam.
Candidates who are preparing for this exam, can refer to the page on HP Police Constable Exam to get an overview of the exam.
Admit Card for the HP Police Constable Exam 2023
Information related to downloading the admit card/call letter will be made available on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Police. You will require your login credentials to download your admit card. Moreover, SMS alerts related to the recruitment process will also be sent on the candidate’s registered mobile number. Therefore, candidates should ensure that they give the correct mobile number while registering for the examination.
Stages of the HP Police Constable Recruitment Process 2023
The HP Police Constable exam is conducted in various stages. The different stages of the exam along with the marking scheme are given in the table below.
Marking Scheme and Stages of the HP Police Constable Recruitment Exam 2023
|S. No.||Stages of the Examination||Total Marks|
|1||Physical Standard Test (PST)||5 marks|
|2||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Qualifying Nature|
|3||Written Exam||80 marks|
|4||Document verification and award of marks for certificates||15 marks|
Points to Remember: Stages of the HP Police Constable Exam 2021-2022
- Physical Standard Test is a screening test and candidates should fulfil the minimum eligibility physical standards in order to move to the next stage.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is of qualifying nature.
- The written exam is of objective type comprising multiple-choice questions (MCQs). It contains 5 sections, namely Hindi and English language, reasoning aptitude, general awareness, mathematics and science. The exam carries 80 marks (total) with 1 mark for each question. The duration of the written exam is 60 minutes.
How to apply online for the HP police constable exam 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the exams.
- Visit the recruitment portal i.e. recruitment.hppolice.gov.in
- Register using your mobile number.
- After finishing registration, candidates can login using their registered mobile number and password.
- Candidates can fill the application form and provide all the required information i.e. date of birth, email address, education qualification, category etc.
- Upload the signature and photograph
- Save the information and check the information before submitting it.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and download the PDF of the application form for future reference.
Points to Remember: Online Application Form for the HP Police Constable Exam 2021-2022
- Only ONE application form should be submitted. Candidates who submit more than one application form will be rejected.
- Copies of certificates should not be submitted while registering for the examination.
- The application fee (and/or processing fees) is non-refundable.
- Candidates should upload their signature and photograph as per the guidelines mentioned on the recruitment portal. Applications will not be accepted if signature is not uploaded as per the guidelines.
- Candidates should provide the correct mobile number and email address in the application form.
- Exam fee can be submitted online or offline. Application will be rejected if application fee is not paid by the candidate.
- Candidates should fill in the online application form and pay the application fee before the last date to avoid last minute hassles.
- Candidature of the applicant will be cancelled if there is any mismatch of information provided in the application form and supporting testimonials at any stage of recruitment.
- Date of birth as given in the class 10 certificate (or equivalent certificate) will be accepted as valid proof.
- Candidates should keep the following documents handy, while filling the application.
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Himachali Bonafide certificate
- Driving License (If applicable)
- Aadhaar (UIDAI) Number
- Certificate of any other qualification (if applicable)
- Documents related to relevant category (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph in JPEG/.JPG format ( minimum and maximum size of 10kb to 200kb with dimensions of 135 x 170 Pixels)
- Scanned signature in JPEG/.JPG format (minimum and maximum size of 4kb to 30kb with dimensions of 135 x 56 Pixels)
To get details about the other important govt exams, latest exam updates and study material, visit BYJU’S.