The National Testing Agency holds the ICAR All India Entrance Exam entrance examinations once every year. Therefore, thousands of aspirants appear to be shortlisted in ICAR AIEEA and ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
The ICAR question papers have a particular pattern with the characteristics mentioned in the section below.
Also, candidates can check out the detailed ICAR AIEEA syllabus for a better understanding of the topics included in the UG, PG and PhD level programs.
Preparing for the upcoming competitive exam? Complement your preparation with the links given below:
Previous Year ICAR AIEEA Question Papers
Given below are the question paper PDFs for the ICAR AIEEA exam held between September 7th and 9th, 2022. Candidates can download the previous year’s question papers given below:
ICAR Question Paper Pattern
Followings are the characteristics of this paper:
- The paper is objective type with 50 multiple-choice questions from each stream.
- Each question carries 4 marks, and there is a negative marking of 1 for each wrong attempt.
- Therefore, the total questions are 150, and the full mark is 600, comprising the 3 streams (PCM, PCB, PCA).
- It covers subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, and Maths.
Detailed ICAR AIEEA exam pattern can be reviewed at the linked article. Based on the same, candidates can strategise their study plan and accordingly start off with their preparation.
Booklist for ICAR Exam Preparation
Aspirants can follow several books as follows to solve the ICAR previous year question papers:
- ICAR Syllabi (B.Sc Agriculture) by Dr Rajeev Bairathi and R.K. Gupta
- B.sc. Agriculture Entrance Exams 2022 (Arihant)
- Ready Reckoner for ICAR-AIEEA (UG) by R.K. Sharma and U. D. Chavan
- NTA-ICAR: AIEEA-UG Entrance Exam Guide by R. Gupta
- General Agriculture for ICAR by the Jain Brothers
- BSc Agriculture for ICAR AIEEA (UG) by Dr Lalita Gaur
These books provide solved ICAR previous year question papers with answer keys and detailed explanations. Therefore, candidates can clearly understand the question pattern and get accustomed to it.
These are all essential details on ICAR question papers that can be helpful for the aspirants in their preparation.
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
To get the latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips, visit BYJU’S for expert assistance.
Other Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions on ICAR Question Papers
Can candidates find solved ICAR question papers PDF online?
Indeed, several websites and books contain solved ICAR question papers PDF online.
Which book can a candidate follow to find the solved ICAR-AIEEA UG question papers?
Candidates may follow NTA-ICAR: AIEEA-UG Entrance Exam Guide by R. Gupta and ICAR Syllabi (B.Sc Agriculture) by Dr Rajeev Bairathi and R.K. Gupta. Both these books have ample previous years ICAR-AIEEA UG question papers along with other books.