The Rajasthan Patwari Exam was conducted on October 23 and 24, 2022 by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.The admit card for the exam was released on the official website of RSMSSB in the month of October.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2022 notification is yet to be issued. All updates related to the new notification will be made available here.
Admit Card for Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2021-2022
After completing the registration and application process for the Rajasthan Patwari examination online, the Board releases the admit card. It is important to understand that only admit cards of those candidates are released who successfully submit the online application form along with the required exam fee. Therefore, it is important that candidates carefully read the instructions given on the Board’s website before filling in the application form. Any wrong/false information furnished in the application form at any stage of the examination will lead to disqualification of the candidate. More information on how to download the admit card is given below.
How to download the admit card for Rajasthan Patwari 2022 examination?
Candidates can follow the instructions given below to download the admit card for Rajasthan Patwari 2021 examination.
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ on the the homepage
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card of Direct Recruitment of Patwar – 2021’ link.
- A new page will open. Click on ‘Get Admit Card’
- Select the exam type, enter your application number, date of birth and CAPTCHA and click on ‘Get Admit Card’.
- You can download the PDF of the Admit card. Check all the information given in the admit card carefully. If you find any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the helpdesk of the board immediately.
- Take a printout of the admit card for the exam and future reference. The same admit card has to be produced during document verification (DV).
Information given in the Admit Card for the Rajasthan Patwari Examination 2021
The following information is given in the admit card for the Rajasthan Patwari examination 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Address of the Exam centre
- Time of the exam
- Shift of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
What should the candidates carry to the Examination Centre
- Identity card/proof– Aadhaar card or passport or driving licence
- Colour photograph of the candidate
- Blue pen (transparent)
- Admit Card
Points to Remember: Rajasthan Patwari Exam
- Candidates should reach the examination centre 1 and half hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed to write the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch or carry any electronic devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not use any unfair means during the examination. Candidates who use any unfair means will be debarred from writing any examination conducted by the Board in the future. Moreover, FIR can be filed against such candidates and they may be punished or/and penalised accordingly. Therefore, all candidates who plan to appear for the examination should carefully go through all the instructions given by the Board on its official website.
- Candidates are allowed to retain the question paper and the carbon copy of the OMR sheet.