Current Affairs preparation is paramount for UPSC Exam preparation. The trend analysis of the question papers, both Prelims and Mains from the recent past highlight the importance of current affairs. There is an increasing trend in the number of current affairs based questions asked. Seemingly static questions could also be churned out of current affairs and issues in news. The importance of Current Affairs in the UPSC Exam preparation (for Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview) cannot be emphasised enough.
In such a scenario, not only is it important to read the Newspaper and other relevant current affairs material on a regular basis but also take note of important facts, analyse certain important topics in-depth. Taking note of relevant facts and revising them multiple times will prove to be beneficial for the prelims exam. Besides, understanding a topic holistically (objectives, pros, cons etc) is the mantra to score well in the mains.
Join us every Tuesday for live Webinar Lectures on Current Affairs and Burning Issues in News & every Thursday for extensive coverage of important magazines for UPSC Prep such as Yojana, Kurukshetra, EPW, Down to Earth & RSTV programs by the Best IAS Faculty and Subject Matter Specialists.
UPSC 2020-21 Current Affairs Webinar Features:
- Live lectures by India’s Best IAS faculty
- Comprehensive coverage and in-depth analysis of news from various sources such as:
- The Hindu Newspaper
- Economic Times
- The Indian Express
- Yojana & Kurukshetra Magazines
- Rajya Sabha TV (Debates & Discussions)
- Down to Earth Magazine
- Economic & Political Weekly
- Special lectures on Economic Survey, India Yearbook and the Union Budget
- CSAT lectures
- Live doubt clearing session after each webinar lecture
- Webinar handouts for revision
- Student portal to access previous webinar lectures and handouts
Webinars cover the issues in news from both the Prelims exam as well as Mains exam perspective. BYJU’S current affairs webinars ensure that none of the burning issues in news are left untouched. Each topic relevant to the syllabus is analysed in depth in every session by subject matter specialists.
To know more about how to subscribe to the IAS Weekly Webinars, please call +919243500460.