Frequently Asked Question in JEECentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) every year. It is a platform to provide admission to the aspiring candidates across the country, into the prestigious technical colleges of our country. Candidates must work tirelessly with intensive hard work and focus for obtaining success in this examination. Physics can be one of the easiest subjects to score good marks in the famed JEE. The questions asked in physics are meant to test your knowledge of the subject and might strain you more as compared to the questions asked in chemistry or mathematics. A few important chapters and some concepts are highly significant as there is a pattern in which these questions repeat every year. Going through these questions will give you a fair idea about your preparation status and help you to utilize the remaining time before the examination. At this moment you should focus on selective study and go through the important topics.
Important Topics in FrictionFriction does fall under the important topics, which help you in scoring for JEE. Following are the concepts that should be studied carefully:
- Concepts of friction – What it is? How it affects us?
- Causes of friction
- Types of friction – static friction, kinetic friction, rolling friction, fluid friction
- Cause and direction of rolling friction
- Coefficient of friction, angle of repose, angle of friction
- How to Approach a question in Friction
- What is the difference between static friction and kinetic friction?