HC Verma Solutions Vol 1 Chapter 18 Geometrical Optics provides a thorough and contemporary approach to understand questions related to the mirror equation, finding the focal length and magnification etc. This chapter describes all the major questions which are frequent in competitive examinations like IIT JEE. You will get to learn topics of optics in the problems given here such as:
- We will be solving questions on finding the focal length and the image distance formed from the mirror along with the image’s nature
- We will be solving questions on celestial objects with their diameter given and finding out where will the image be formed
- We will be solving questions on the real and apparent depth
- We will be covering concepts of light traveling in a glass slab and the shifting due to the glass slab
- We will be seeing questions related to finding the shift when the refractive index of multiple slabs is given and position of the image.
- We will be seeing questions on finding the critical angle of glass when total internal reflection is given
- We will be covering questions on finding the angle of deviation when the angle of incidence and refraction are given
Every chapter of HC Verma exercises is arranged in a systematic manner in order to give you an amazing learning experience while solving.
In order to help students understand the concept clearly, we are offering conceptual problems along with solved examples in every chapter of HC Verma Solutions Class 11. These questions will help you understand this chapter in a better way.