HC Verma Solutions Vol 2 Chapter 5 Specific Heat Capacities of Gases are an in-depth guide to solve problems given in the chapter. The solutions contain detailed answers that will help students develop better analytical skills as well as get better insights into the concepts. This will aid in their exam preparation and they will be better prepare for the exams including board and competitive ones like JEE.
The HC Verma Solutions have been created by subject experts and students who use the solutions will improve their problem-solving approach to complex questions on Specific Heat Capacities of gases. Students of 12th grade can make use of this material to study smartly and achieve better performance in the exams.
Topics Related To Specific Heat Capacities Of Gases
As for the chapter, it covers various topics related to specific heat capacities of gases. Some of the important ones include;
- Types of Specific Heat Of Gases
- Isothermal and Adiabatic Processes
- Adiabatic Processes
- Equipartition Of Energy
- Relation and Determination
Students can access the HC Verma Vol 2 solution PDF from the link provided below.
Important Questions In Chapter 5
1. Will a gas have one specific heat capacity or more than two? Can specific heat capacities of gas be measured?
2. Is it possible to define specific heat capacity at constant temperature and for an adiabatic process?
3. Can the isothermal process or adiabatic process be used to connect two states of an ideal gas?
4. The pressure on ideal gas is increased by 0’5 per cent in an isothermal process. By what per cent will the volume decrease?
(a) 0-7% a) 0-25% (c) 0-5% (d) 1%
5. A gas is kept in a container of finite conductivity. However, the gas is suddenly compressed. What is the process involved?
(a) nearly adiabatic (b) nearly isothermal (c) may be very nearly adiabatic (d) may be very nearly isothermal.
HC Verma Solutions Vol 2 Specific Heat Capacities of gases Chapter 5