- Burn the Midnight Oil: You have already been there once and a few things didn’t turn out the way you expected. You know the syllabus, utilize your last year’s experience well. It is generally considered that students find it easy to score well in chemistry while they find it difficult to solve math problems in JEE making math a rank determining subject. Physics is somewhere between chemistry and math in terms of ease of learning.
- Time Management: The candidates appearing for the exam for the second time definitely have a rough idea about the stones that were left unturned. Thus, distributing your time among various topics is a key here. You should stick to a schedule that helps you study in the most efficient manner. The schedule should not only include the study hours but it should also have time allocation for topics based on your strengths and weaknesses, problem practice hours and rest.
- Positive Attitude: Though the first attempt may not have been very fruitful, the right strategy for JEE preparation can still help the student secure a good rank in the JEE Main. This phase of the preparation pushes students to the extremes, not to forget the pressure from the society and that Sharma Uncle’s superman kind of son. It is important to stay focused and motivated and channelize all the pressure towards your preparation because once you cross that line and get admission you’ll realize that the pain was too small a price for it. So keep calm and study hard!
- Reliable Source: By now the students are aware of the sources that are good and the ones that are misleading. The candidates must know that quality is more important than quantity and hence having many books may not be very helpful while having the right books will play an extremely important role in your preparation. Taking mock tests is also an important part of the preparation for JEE, it helps you analyze whether you are improving or not and the way you are studying is fruitful or not. Mock tests help you to modulate your strategy and prepare you for the real time exam pressure. One must start giving mock tests from a reliable test series at a very early stage.
- Proper Schedule: Juggling with the subjects may lead to wastage of precious time, therefore, it is recommended that the students should prepare a proper schedule in the beginning of the preparation. A proper schedule should be prepared first, dividing an equal amount of time for each subject. Also, it is advisable to allot a certain amount of time for revising these topics after a fixed duration. Making a rigid schedule will not be a good idea as sticking to it will be stressful. Make a schedule that suits you and your system so that you can follow it strictly.
- Stay Healthy: The preparation time spans for over one year and a lot of topics are required to be brushed up during this time, because of which students find it difficult to allot time to recreational activities and sleep. But during this crucial time, it is very important to maintain a healthy diet and have ample amount of sleep to maintain a sound state of mind and body. Remember that staying fit on the day of the exam is also a part of your preparation for it.
|Electrochemistry IIT JEE Study Material||Energetics IIT JEE Study Material|
|Center Of Mass IIT JEE Study Material||Gravity IIT JEE Study Material|
|Activation Energy IIT JEE Study Material||IIT Kanpur|
|IIT Delhi||IIT Kharagpur|