The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2017 admit cards have been released on the official website. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21st May by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras.
How to Download the Admit Card:
To download the same, the aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website for the JEE Advanced exam.
- Click the link titled ‘Online admit card, download link’.
- Input the details like registration number, mobile number, date of birth and email ID.
- Click the ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- The Admit card would be displayed on the screen.
- Download the card and take print out for future reference.
- Note: Only till 21st May 9 A.M, the admit cards will be available for downloading.
May 21: JEE (Advanced) 2017
May 31 till June 3: Online display of ORS and scanned responses
June 4: Online display of answer keys
June 4 to June 6: Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates
June 11: Online declaration of results
June 19 to July 18: Seat Allotment (Tentative)
The advanced exam is conducted at the national level for granting admissions to undergraduate courses in IIT’s located in, Bombay, Delhi, Bhubaneswar , Guwahati, Mandi, Madras, Palakkad, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee, Tirupati for 2017 academic session.
Schedule of Exam:
The exam for Paper I will be conducted at 9 am to 12 pm while Paper II will start at 2 pm and will conclude at 5 pm.
In addition to this, a candidate could appear for the exam for maximum two times in consecutive years for advanced exam. Hence aspirants who had appeared for the 2016 exam for first time also would be eligible to appear for the 2017 exam.