JEE Main 2021 results for exams held between July 20, 22, 25, and 27 have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Registered candidates can now view and download the JEE Main result for the third session from the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
As per the details released on the JEE Main information brochure, the NTA scores will be normalised scores across multi-session papers. The scores will be based on the relative performance of the candidates who appeared for the examination in one session.
The marks obtained are then converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session. Candidates should note that the NTA score is not the same as the percentage of marks obtained.
Steps To Check JEE Main Result 2021
- Visit the official website of JEE Main (jeemain.nta.nic.in.)
- Once you land on the homepage, click on the ‘JEE Main result 2021(session 3/ session 2/ session 1)’ tab.
- You will be redirected to a new screen wherein you will need to enter your credentials.
- On successful entry, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and you can also download it.
- You can print a copy of the same for future reference.
As per the information shared by the exam authority a total of 7.09 lakh candidates had registered for the July session of JEE Main 2021 exam. The national level entrance exam was held across 334 cities and 828 centres in India.
Now that the results are out, candidates can appear for the session four exams to improve their scores or they can simply go with the July session exam scores. Candidates will be able to take admissions in IIITs, NITs, and other GFTIs on the basis of the JEE Main result.