The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the result of the JEE Main 2021 exam held in the month of February, 2021. Students can check their scores by visiting the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The first session of JEE Main was held between February 23rd to 26th, 2021. As per recorded data the exam was held across 800 centres in 331 different cities in India. The entrance exam was also held across nine centres abroad in countries which include Dubai, Kathmandu, Singapore, Muscat, Riyadh, Colombo, Doha, Sharjah and Kuwait.
Reportedly, close to a total of 6.52 lakh candidates successfully registered for the entrance examination. Among these 95 percent candidates wrote the B.E/B.Tech papers and 81.2 percent appeared for B.Arch/B.Planning paper.
How to check JEE Main 2021 Result
To check the result,
- Visit the official website.
- After landing on the homepage, click on the ‘JEE Main result 2021’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should enter your roll number and other details to log in to the results page.
- On successful entry your results will be displayed.
- You can download your JEE Main result or take a print out for further reference.
Any error or discrepancies should be immediately reported to the exam authorities. However, as per the exam officials, the final ranks will be determined after February, March, April, and May Sessions of JEE Main 2021 Exam. For the ranks NTA will consider the best of the four scores in accordance with the policy. JEE candidates do have an option or choice to appear in any of the three remaining IIT JEE examinations.
Meanwhile, the second session of JEE Main will begin soon. The exam is scheduled to start from 15th March. Registrations are closing soon and admit cards will be released by NTA in the coming days.