NTA has now released the JEE Main 2021 Scores for Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and Paper 2B (B.Planning). The JEE Main exam for B.Arch. and B.Planning was conducted by NTA on February 23, 2021. Candidates who appeared in this examination can now visit the official website ( jeemain.nta.nic.in.) and check their scores.
As per the data shared by the exam authority a total number of 59962 had registered for Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and 25810 for Paper 2B (B.Planning). The JEE Main examination was conducted in 329 cities including 7 cities outside India in Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, and Kuwait.
A total number of 379 Observers, 259 City-Coordinators, 19 Regional Coordinators,06 Special Coordinators, and 02 National Coordinators were deployed at these centres to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of the examination.
Steps to check JEE Main 2021 Paper 2 Result
You can follow the steps given below to check the result,
- Visit the official website.
- After landing on the homepage, click on the ‘JEE Main February 2021 Session Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan.) result’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should enter your application number and other details to log in to the results page.
- Your results will be displayed on the successful entry of the details.
- You can also download your JEE Main scorecard or take a print out of the same for further reference.
Meanwhile, the admission criteria for Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) has also been relaxed due to the ongoing pandemic situation in the country. As per the new criteria, the minimum requirement of 50% in PCM and aggregate of 10+2 has been relaxed to only “pass in Class 12 with PCM subjects/10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.” This piece of information was shared by the Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ via his Twitter handle.
Previously, the criteria set for BArch admissions was that the candidates had to score a minimum of 50 per cent marks in their qualifying examination along with qualifying JEE or NATA scores.