A major board of school education for Jammu and Kashmir (the Indian State), Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education is located in Jammu and Srinagar. It is also addressed as the JKSBSE or JKBOSE. This self-governing body of education, is administered by the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The Jammu and Kashmir Board came into existence following a legislation as per the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. Jammu and Kashmir Class 11 sets the foundation for the students in the major subjects that will be continued in higher classes.
Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 11
An important educational programme under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education is the JKBOSE Class 11. It is a vital year for students, as it gives them an opportunity to select subjects of their choice to specialise in.
JKBOSE CLASS 11 Resources
Students who realise that Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 11 is very crucial for their career aim to prepare ahead so that they can top their exams. For this, they try to access resources and study materials. BYJU’s providing a wide range of educational material for class 11.
|JKBOSE Class 11 Syllabus|
|Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Class 11 Textbooks|
|Class 11 Previous Year Question Papers JKBOSE|
JKBOSE Class 11 Sample Papers
Apart from the syllabus, previous year papers and the JKBOSE textbooks, students are also advised to refer to the Jammu and Kashmir Class 11 Sample Papers of the main subjects to prepare more effectively for the board exams.
- JKBOSE Class 11 Maths Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Physics Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Chemistry Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Zoology Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Botany Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Economics Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers
- JKBOSE Class 11 Statistics Sample Papers
Main Purpose of the JK BOSE
As per a directive published in October 2018, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) claims that Class 10 and 11 students should qualify in all the 5 subjects for their annual and bi-annual exams, if they want to pass to the next class. JKBOSE usually conducts the annual Jammu division examinations for winter zone Class 11 from the month of October. Meanwhile, the board exams for class 11 candidates Jammu Summer Zone are held from March to April.
- Ensure that education is developed as per the potential and requirement of the youngsters of the nation
- Identify and cultivate talent and skills of students
- Promote equality of educational facility and opportunity for all
- Manage, administer and control education within Jammu and Kashmir state
- Board is responsible to identify the course of instruction
- Create syllabus based on the course
- Organize public exams for class 10, 11 and 12
- Ensure that prescribed books are taught
- Grant affiliations to school