Syllabus is always a point of interest for the students. When we get promoted to the next class in our school then the most curious thing that students wanted to know is the Syllabus. This curiosity can also be judged in the students by the way they look to their new books. Here, we will be focussing on Karnataka Board Class 8 Syllabus.
What All Karnataka Board Class 8 Syllabus Covers?
Knowing the Syllabus is like half battle won in any exam. So does it applies to Karnataka Board Class 8 exam. The 8th Standard of Karnataka Board had different syllabus for different subjects. Below are some points that students mostly miss. So, go through them carefully it will definitely help in your studies.
- Just have a rapid look at your 8th Class Karnataka Board textbooks.
- In the index page you will find the syllabus.
- Just go through it.
- Whatever the teacher taught you in the class just go through it by yourself on the same day.
- You might get some doubts. Ask it to your teacher the next day.
- Also, solve the questions related to that topic which are given in the textbook.
- In this way, you will get clarity of concepts.
- Also if there is an activity/experiment related to that topic & perform it in your school labs. Through this you will not only gain theoretical knowledge but also the practical application of it.
Karnataka Board Class 8 Syllabus
Here you will find the Syllabus for Karnataka Board 8th Standard Science & Maths Subject. Click on the link shown in the table below to get detailed KSEEB Class 8 Syllabus.
We also provide the KSEEB Class 8 Social Science Syllabus here. Find out the chapters covered under each branch of the subject as per the syllabus.
KSEEB Class 8 Social Science Syllabus
|CHAPTER NOS||KSEEB CLASS 8 HISTORY|
|2||Geographical Features and Pre Historic India|
|3||Ancient Civilizations of India|
|4||Ancient Civilizations of The World|
|5||Greek, Roman and American Civilizations|
|6||Rise of Jainism and Buddhism|
|7||Mauryas and Kushans|
|8||The Guptas and Vardhans|
|9||South India-Shatavahanas, Kadambas and Gangas|
|10||The Chalukyas of Badami and The Pallavas of Kanchi|
|11||The Rashtrakutas of Manyakheta and The Chalukyas of Kalyana|
|12||The Cholas and Hoysalas of Dwarasamudra|
|KSEEB CLASS 8 POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|1||Meaning and Importance of Political Science|
|KSEEB CLASS 8 SOCIOLOGY|
|1||Introduction to Sociology|
|4||Types of Society|
|KSEEB CLASS 8 GEOGRAPHY|
|1||The Earth-Our Living Planet|
|KSEEB CLASS 8 ECONOMICS|
|1||Introduction to Economics|
|2||Meaning and Types of Economy|
|3||National Income and Sectoral Aspects of the Indian Economy|
|4||Government and the Economy|
|KSEEB CLASS 8 BUSINESS STUDIES|
|1||Components of Business Studies|
|2||Business and Industry|
|3||Forms of Business Organisations|
In case you have any doubts then do let us know by posting your doubts in the comment section below. We will be happy to help you.
Happy Learning & don’t forget to download BYJU’S App for study related funny videos.