The KSEEB devises the Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus. The Karnataka Board Class 8 Syllabus for Science provides students an opportunity to get a brief idea of the concepts and lessons they’ll be learning during the year. Read on to find the chapter-wise details of the Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus.
Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus
You can also get the detailed Karnataka Board Syllabus for Class 8 Science below:
- Chapter 1: Natural Resources
- Chapter 2: Our Environment
- Chapter 3: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 4: Atoms & Molecules
- Chapter 5: Study of Cells
- Chapter 6: Classification of Living Organisms
- Chapter 7: The World of Molecules
- Chapter 8: Describing Motion
- Chapter 9: Force and Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10: Energy and Its Forms
- Chapter 11: Chemical Reactions and their Types
- Chapter 12: Chemicals in our Daily Life
- Chapter 13: Water
- Chapter 14: World of sounds
- Chapter 15: Heat
- Chapter 16: States of matter
- Chapter 17: Our colourful world
- Chapter 18: Food and its constituents
- Chapter 19: Nutrition and Respiration
- Chapter 20: Reproduction in Higher Plants
- Chapter 21: Food Production: Soil and Water Management
- Chapter 22: Evolution of Life
- Chapter 23: Earth and Beyond
What’s the benefit of knowing the Syllabus & how to make the most of it?
Here are some of the points that will help you to know the Karnataka Board 8th Class Science Syllabus in simple steps.
- Have a quick look at the KSEEB Class 8 Science Syllabus.
- Through this, you will be able to know what you are going to learn during this year.
- Try to cover the topics which are being taught to you in the class.
- Solve questions based on that topic
- Also, have a look at the topic which will be taught on the next day.
In this way, you will be able to cover the entire Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus in an effective way. Here are some of the useful links that will help in your studies:
Happy Learning! Download BYJU’S App for more interesting study related videos.