Science is a subject the more you explore, the more you learn. And it even becomes more important when we talk about the science subject of standard 8. As you know that till 8th class you don’t have practical Science subject. But as you enter into Class 9 you do have practicals as well. Through these practicals, you can do experiments & see how these theories actually work in real life. So, Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus built up a base for you. Concentrate on your studies & enhance the learning experience of Class 8 Karnataka Board science subject.
To make you aware of what all you will going to learn in Karnataka Board Class 8 Science subject, we have provided the chapter wise detailed syllabus. You can also download the complete science syllabus pdf from the link below:
Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus
- Chapter 1: Natural Resources
- Chapter 2: Our Environment
- Chapter 3: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 4: Atoms & Molecules
- Chapter 5: Study of Cells
- Chapter 6: Classification of Living Organisms
- Chapter 7: The World of Molecules
- Chapter 8: Describing Motion
- Chapter 9: Force and Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10: Energy and Its Forms
- Chapter 11: Chemical Reactions and their Types
- Chapter 12: Chemicals in our Daily Life
- Chapter 13: Water
- Chapter 14: World of sounds
- Chapter 15: Heat
- Chapter 16: States of matter
- Chapter 17: Our colourful world
- Chapter 18: Food and its constituents
- Chapter 19: Nutrition and Respiration
- Chapter 20: Reproduction in Higher Plants
- Chapter 21: Food Production: Soil and Water Management
- Chapter 22: Evolution of Life
- Chapter 23: Earth and Beyond
What’s the benefit of knowing the Syllabus & how to make the most of it?
Here are some of the points that will help you to know the Karnataka Board 8th Class Science Syllabus in simple steps.
- Have a quick look at the KSEEB Class 8 Science Syllabus.
- Through this, you will be able to know what you are going to learn during this year.
- Try to cover the topics which are being taught to you in the class.
- Solve questions based on that topic
- Also, have a look at the topic which will be taught on the next day.
In this way, you will be able to cover the entire Karnataka Board Class 8 Science Syllabus in an effective way. Here are some of the useful links that will help in your studies:
Happy Learning! Download BYJU’S App for more interesting study related videos.