Karnataka Board 1st PUC Biology Syllabus, the all-important tool for any student is the all-comprehensive summary of the topics covered, down to the teacher details and the sub-topic taken during a specific subject. Syllabus of all year is essential, so is the Karnataka Board 11th Class Syllabus for Biology, as it helps the student to get an insight into their misconception about a concept, subject or sub-topics. This will also help guide the Karnataka 1st PUC students in their choice of higher studies, more suited for their career choices ahead.
How crucial is Karnataka State Board Biology Syllabus for 1st Puc Students?
It is not enough to get an education; it is equally important to get a good quality education that is also relevant to a student’s future. The Karnataka State Board 1st Puc Syllabus for Biology plays an important role here. The syllabus helps not just the student, but it is useful for teachers as well. See here, the advantages or benefits of a well-crafted all comprehensive Karnataka Board 1st Puc Biology Syllabus.
- It helps teachers to plan for their Biology classes.
- The syllabus is a foundation, based on which schools provide high-quality textbooks or other materials for a course
- Students are better able to gauge and bridge the gap between their knowledge and course expectations.
- It also enables teachers to provide additional reading materials to students based on course expectations.
- Students will be able to use the details of the syllabus and thus determine the time and frequency of a class covering a particular topic or sub-topic
The 2020-21 syllabus for KSEEB Class 11 Syllabus was reduced. Find the details here.
|UNIT I DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
1 : The Living World
2 : Biological Classification
3 : Plant Kingdom
4 : Animal Kingdom
|UNIT II STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS
5 : Morphology of Flowering Plants
6 : Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7 : Structural Organisation in Animals
|UNIT III CELL : STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS
8 : Cell : The Unit of Life
9 : Biomolecules
10 : Cell Cycle and Cell Division
|UNIT IV PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
11 : Transport in Plants
12 : Mineral Nutrition
13 : Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
14 : Respiration in Plants
15: Plant Growth and Development
| UNIT V HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
16 : Digestion and Absorption
17 : Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18 : Body Fluids and Circulation
19 : Excretory Products and their Elimination
20 : Locomotion and Movement
21 : Neural Control and Coordination
22 : Chemical Coordination and Integration