79 in Roman Numerals is denoted by LXXIX. The procedure of writing the numbers using Roman alphabets is known as Roman Numerals. It is an additive and subtractive system where the letters are used to represent certain base numbers in the number system. In this article, we will discuss how to write 79 in Roman Numerals with simple rules in a detailed manner.
How to Write 79 in Roman Numerals?
Following is the method used to write 79 in Roman Numerals
- Break the number 79 into the least expandable form
- 79 = 50 + 10 + 10 + (10 – 1)
- Write their respective roman letters and add/subtract them
- 79 = L + X + X + (X – I) = LXXIX
- Hence, the value of 79 in Roman Numeral is LXXIX