The number 88 in Roman Numerals is LXXXVIII. The system of expressing numbers with the help of Roman alphabets is known as Roman Numerals. For easy and quick calculations, students can access Roman Numbers 1 to 100 in PDF format whenever required. Let us learn how to write 88 in Roman Numerals using simple rules in this article.
How to Write 88 in Roman Numerals?
The below method helps us to write 88 in Roman Numerals
- Write the number 88 into its simplest form
- 88 = 50 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1
- Write appropriate Roman Numerals and add/subtract them
- 88 = L + X + X + X + V + I + I + I = LXXXVIII
- Hence, the value of 88 in Roman Numerals is LXXXVIII
Video Lesson on Roman Numerals
- Roman Numerals
- Roman Numerals 1 to 50
- Roman Numerals 1 to 1000
- L Roman Numeral
- Roman Numerals Conversion
- Roman Numeral XXXIX