NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes help you get complete knowledge about Haloarenes and Haloalkanes. After NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 10 the students get a clear picture of the reactions involved in the preparation of Haloalkanes and Haloarenes and understand various reactions that they undergo.
Class 12 NCERT Exemplar Problems on Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Studying this NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 10 pdf assist you in preparing haloalkanes and haloarenes notes. This page has answers to exemplar questions in the textbook, question papers and sample papers. MCQ’S, Short answer questions, Match the fooling and exercises help you in preparing for the graduate entrance exams such as NEET, AIPMT, JEE, AIEE, state board entrance exams.
Key concepts to remember:
- Classification – Based of Number of Halogen Atoms, Compounds Containing sp3 C—X Bond (X= F, Cl, Br, I), Compounds Containing sp2 C—X Bond
- Nomenclature – structure, common name and IUPAC name
- Nature of C-X Bond- Carbon-Halogen (C—X) Bond Lengths, Bond Enthalpies and Dipole Moments
- Methods of Preparation – from alcohols, hydrocarbons
- Physical Properties- melting points, boiling points, melting points, solubility
- Chemical Reactions – Nucleophilic substitution, Elimination reactions, Reaction with metals
- Polyhalogen Compounds.
Download NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes from the links below
Why Opt for BYJU’s?
BYJU provides Chapter-wise NCERT solutions and study materials for all the subjects of all the classes. BYJU’S also provide assistance to clear all the doubts of CBSE students our subjects experts are very supportive and if you have any doubts on study material you can also contact our support team any time.