NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful study material while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 Commerce Accountancy Chapter 15 – Accounting System Using Database Management System furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals about the subject of accountancy in class 11, this curriculum for class 11 is a comprehensive study material; which explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- MS Access and its Components
- Access Basics for Creating a Database
- Creating of Tables in Access
- Creating Tables and Relationships for Accounting Database
- Database Design for Simple Transaction Vouchers
- Modified Design for Implementing Compound Vouchers
- Vouchers Using Forms
- Access Basics for Creating Forms
- Tool Box and Form Controls
- Properties of Controls
- Common Controls in MS Access
NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy chapter 15 provides a wide degree of illustrative examples; which assists the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned are the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information.