*According to the latest update on the CBSE Syllabus 2023-24, this chapter has been removed.
NCERT Solutions are extremely helpful study materials while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examination. The Solutions of NCERT are collated by subject-matter experts to help students learn the concepts effortlessly.
NCERT Solution for Class 11 Commerce Accountancy Chapter 15 – Accounting System Using Database Management System furnishes us with all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals of the subject of accountancy, the Class 11 NCERT Solutions is a comprehensive study material that explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter
- MS Access and Its Components
- Access Basics for Creating a Database
- Creating of Tables in Access
- Creating Tables and Relationships for Accounting Database
- Database Design for Simple Transaction Vouchers
- Modified Design for Implementing Compound Vouchers
- Vouchers Using Forms
- Access Basics for Creating Forms
- Tool Box and Form Controls
- Properties of Controls
- Common Controls in MS Access
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 15 provide a range of examples which assist the students in comprehending and learning quickly. The above-mentioned is the topic covered in the Class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy, visit BYJU’S website or download the app for more information.
*The NCERT Solution for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 15 – Accounting System Using Database Management System will be updated soon.