NCERT Solutions are contemplated as an exceptionally helpful book while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Business studies examinations. This study resource possesses an intense knowledge and the Solutions collated by the subject matter experts are no different. This chapter is a brief introduction to the concept NCERT Solution for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 9 – Small Business.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Small business
- Nature of small scale industries
- Administrative setup for small scale
- Role of small business in India
- Role of small business in rural India
- Problems of small business in India
- Government assistance and special schemes for industries in rural backward and hilly areas
- NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- RSBDC – The Rural Small Business Development Centre
- NSIC – National Small Industries Corporation Ltd
- SIDBI – Small Industries Development Bank of India
- RWED – Rural and Women Entrepreneurship Development
Class 11 Business studies of NCERT solutions chapter 9 provides a broad degree of illustrative examples; which helps the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned is the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions class 11 Business studies visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information and the best learning experience.