NCERT Solutions are contemplated as an exceptionally helpful book while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Economics examinations. This study resource possesses an intense knowledge and the Solutions collated by the subject matter experts are no different. This chapter is a brief introduction to the concept Rural Development.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Introduction to rural development
- Meaning of rural development
- Credit and marketing in rural areas
- Agricultural market system
- Emerging alternative marketing channels
- Diversification into productive activities
- Animal husbandry
- Other alternative livelihood options
- Benefits of organic farming
NCERT solutions for class 11 Economics chapter 6 provides a broad degree of illustrative examples; which helps the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned is the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Economics visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information and the best learning experience.