The Chapter 2 of Class 11 maths contains 3 exercise along with a miscellaneous exercise. The Exercise 2.2 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 2- Relations And Functions is based on Relations:
- A relation R from a non-empty set A to a non-empty set B is a subset of the cartesian product A × B. The subset is derived by describing the relationship between the first element and the second element of the ordered pairs in A × B. The second element is called the image of the first element.
- The set of all first elements of the ordered pairs in a relation R from a set A to a set B is called the domain of the relation R.
- The set of all second elements in a relation R from a set A to a set B is called the range of the relation R. The whole set B is called the codomain of the relation R. Note that range ⊂ codomain.
- A relation may be represented algebraically either by the Roster method or by the Set-builder method.
- An arrow diagram is a visual representation of a relation.
Every student aims at scoring excellent marks in mathematics examination. Practicing the NCERT textual questions by referring to the NCERT Solutions of Class 11 Maths, can undoubtedly help the students in fulfilling their aim of scoring high in examination.
Access other exercise solutions of Class 11 Maths Chapter 2- Relations And Functions
Exercise 2.1 Solutions 10 Questions
Exercise 2.3 Solutions 5 Questions
Miscellaneous Exercise On Chapter 2 Solutions 12 Questions