NEET PG MDS 2018 is a renowned national level medical entrance exam conducted by NBE (National Board of Examinations) for Dental PG Courses. Aspirants who are interested in taking up MDS courses in dental colleges in India have to qualify NEET PG MDS 2018. Under the Dentists Act, 1948, NEET – MDS is conducted for various Post Graduate MDS Courses. According to this act, NEET – MDS is the sole entrance examination at state as well as institution level for admissions to MDS courses.
Aspirants planning to crack NEET MDS 2018 must be well informed about the procedures involved, the tentative dates and other criteria related to it. They must remain updated with the latest NEET MDS syllabus and the examination pattern. Here are some important details related to NEET PG MDS 2018.
Here are the tentative dates of NEET PG MDS online registration, exam, and results.
|NEET PG MDS Important Dates|
|Online registration cum scheduling||September – November 2017|
|Exam date||Nov – Dec 2017|
|Declaration of result||January 2018|
NEET MDS Application Form 2018
- The NEET MDS Form can be filled and submitted online through the NEET 2018 official website.
- Candidates should fill the application form with correct details.
- Applicants will need to upload a scanned copy of a recent photo and signature in the NEET MDS Application Form 2018.
- Applicants can make the payment via credit card, debit card or net-banking.
NEET MDS Exam Pattern
- NEET MDS is an objective-based written test consisting of MCQ’s.
- All questions will carry equal marks in the exam.
- 240 questions will be there with a duration of 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking in NEET MDS 2018
The category-based Exam Fee of NEET PG MDS is mentioned below.
|SC/ST/PWD (PH)||Rs. 2750/-|
Candidates preparing for NEET PG MDS should be aware of the above-mentioned details before applying for the examination. Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification and news on NEET 2018. Get the detailed NEET exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc. at BYJU’S.