The Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exam or CEE has issued the Phase 6 allotment list for BDS and MBBS courses for admission in Dental and Medical Colleges in the state of Kerala. The list can be downloaded from the official website of CEE by the candidates who have appeared for NEET Exam.
Candidates who are assigned a seat must download their allotment report and memo to the college where they have been allotted for admission. Candidates must report with original copies and the fee at the Old Auditorium, which is inside the Government Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram on 28th August and 29th August 2017.
Applicants failing to validate admission of the corresponding college before 5 pm on 29th August 2017 will lose their allotment.
Spot admissions will be carried by the Commissioner of Entrance Exam or CEE at the same place on 30th August and 31st August 2017. The spot admission will be conducted for BDS and MBBS courses only. Candidates who have been assigned a seat in the spot admission must complete the process of admission, then and thereby submitting the original documents and the admission fee.
Documents for the admission process:
- Birth certificate.
- Transfer and conduct certificate from the last attended Institute.
- The original mark sheet and pass certificate of the qualifying exam (Higher Secondary or equivalent)
- Certificate of eligibility from any University in Kerala.
- Migration certificate.
- Physical Fitness Certificate applicable format specified in Annexure XVII (a) or XVII (b) of the Prospectus 2017.
- Fee remitted receipt.
- KEAM 2017 datasheet.
- CEE issued allotment memo.
Candidates should carry these following documents during their admission process. Candidates should also carry other documents (if any) as specified by the Head of the Institute.