Usually, students find the Biology paper lengthy. They could not be able to complete the paper in the allocated time duration. One of the ways to overcome the time management problem is to solve the previous year’s question papers. So, to help students in their exam preparation here, we have compiled the Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Biology Question Papers. By Practise these Biology previous year’s papers students will get to know how much explanation they have to write for the answers. And this will help them to complete the entire paper.
Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Biology Question Papers
The papers covers the important topics and entire Rajasthan Board Class 12 syllabus of Biology subject. Students can download the RBSE class 12 Biology previous years question papers for the year 2010 to 2018 from the table below.
How to Solve the RBSE Class 12 Previous Years Biology Question Papers
It’s better to have beforehand experience of the exam. And this can be done by practising the past years’ papers by imagining the actual exam scenario. Here are a few guidelines on how to solve these papers.
- Stick to the timings as mentioned in the question paper.
- Write neat and clean answers in the answer sheet and try to explain the things in diagram wherever it is needed.
- For one mark questions, write short answer in 2-3 lines.
- After completing the question paper, go through your answer sheet.
- Refer the Rajasthan Board Class 12 Textbook of Biology to find where you went wrong.
Hope you find this information on “Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Biology Question Papers” useful. Stay tuned for further updates on Rajasthan Board Exam. To access interactive Maths and Science Videos download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel.