Students have a pressure of performing well in board exams. This pressure can be reduced by solving more and more previous years’ question papers. So, we here we have provided the Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Question Papers for Chemistry subject. These papers will help students to analyse the past years’ Chemistry paper pattern. Through this, students can also figure out the important topics and numerical problems of chemistry that are mostly asked in the exam. Hence, students must solve these past years of chemistry papers.
Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Chemistry Question Papers
Students can download the Chemistry question papers for the 2010 to 2019 from the link below shown in the table.
Useful Tips to Use RBSE Class 12 Previous Years Chemistry Question Papers for Exam Preparation
Just blindly solving the question papers will not help students. It only works when to solve it seriously. And more important is identifying the mistakes and rectifying them. Here are some of the tips through which students can make the most of these RBSE class 12 Chemistry previous years papers.
- Solve these papers by considering yourself in the actual exam scenario.
- Stick to the timing, as mentioned in the paper.
- Do not look for the answers while solving the questions.
- After finishing the chemistry paper, check your answer sheet.
- Find out the point where we are lacking and work on it.
- In case you do not get the answer to any question, then discuss it with your friends and teachers.
Solving these question papers will be a good revision for the students. They will once again revise the entire Rajasthan Board Class 12 Syllabus of Chemistry subject.
Hope you find this information on “Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Chemistry Question Papers” useful. Stay tuned for further updates on Rajasthan Board Exam. To access interactive Maths and Science Videos download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel.