Chemistry is a very important subject for students who want to pursue a career in Chemical Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy or any other related field. Class 12 is the most crucial stage in a student’s life which decides the future of a student. TN Board Class 12 previous year question paper helps students to provide a better insight for Class 12 board examination. For a subject like Chemistry it is important to know the repeated pattern and the important topics which are generally asked in an examination.
Solving Class 12 Chemistry previous year question papers of TN board is one of the best ways to prepare for the subject. This will help the students to get familiar with the question pattern, the marking scheme of each topic and the difficulty level of the questions asked in TN board Class 12 board exam. Here, previous year’s question papers play an important role by providing the Tamilnadu Board Class 12 important questions to practice.
|Class 12 Chemistry Previous year Question Paper March 2016|
|Class 12 Chemistry Previous year Question Paper June/July 2016|
|Class 12 Chemistry Previous year Question Paper Sept/Oct 2016|
|Class 12 Chemistry Previous year Question Paper March 2017|
Significance of Class 12 Chemistry previous year question paper
- It will help students to prepare for their Class 12 Chemistry exam more efficiently.
- These important questions adheres to the Tamilnadu board Class 12 Chemistry syllabus and is advised to be solved on a regular basis.
- By practicing these important questions students will be more confident and fearless while attempting the final exam paper.
- It teaches the students time management skills and problem solving skills
- Students can analyze their performance level and where they need to improve