Knowing the syllabus is crucial for UBSE Class 10 as it helps them prepare most diligently for the upcoming board exams. For the convenience of the students who are aiming to ace the board exams, we have compiled here the Uttarakhand Board Class 10 Maths Syllabus for the academic year 2021-22.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, like all other boards, the syllabus for UBSE is also reduced for this current academic year. So, here we have provided the latest reduced UBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2021-22.
UBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2021-22
Meanwhile, find below the PDF to download the recent Uttarakhand Board Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2021-22. Also, find the list of unit names to know the topics covered. Some concepts covered in this syllabus are Polynomials, Quadratic equations, Triangles, Constructions and so on.
- Unit 1- Number systems
- Unit 2- Algebra
- Unit 3- Trigonometry
- Unit 4- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Unit 5- Geometry
- Unit 6- Mensuration
- Unit 7- Statistics and Probability
Meanwhile, details of the 30% deleted syllabus for the academic year 2020-21 are given below.
UNIT I : NUMBER SYSTEMS
1. REAL NUMBERS Euclid’s division lemma.
UNIT II : ALGEBRA
1. POLYNOMIALS Statement and simple problems on division algorithm for polynomials with real coefficients.
2. PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES Cross multiplication.
UNIT III : TRIGONOMETRY
1. INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY Motivate the ratios, whichever are defined at 0○ & 90○
2. TRIGONOMETRIC IDENTITIES Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
UNIT IV : COORDINATE GEOMETRY
1. LINES (In two-dimensions) Area of a triangle.
UNIT V : GEOMETRY
(Prove) The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares on their corresponding sides.
(Prove) In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angles opposite to the first side is a right triangle
3. CONSTRUCTIONS Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
UNIT VI : MENSURATION
1. AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES 1200
2. SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES (i) Frustum of a cone.
UNIT VII : STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
1. STATISTICS Cumulative frequency graph.
To know about further details of the UBSE board, students can come online to BYJU’S and check out here.