UPSEE 2020 results for selected courses have now been announced by the exam authority. The results have been declared on the official website upsee.nic.in. As of now, the results have been released for MTech, MArch, MPharm, MDes and MURP entrance tests that were held in an online remote proctored mode on August 11.
Candidates can check the UPSEE 2020 result by visiting and logging into the official portal. They will have to log into the portal using their credentials to view the results.
Steps to Check UPSEE 2020 Results
- Visit the official website: upsee.nic.in.
- Once you land on the homepage you can click on the MTech, MPharm, MArch, MDes and MURP entrance test results link.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will need to enter your roll number and dates of birth to sign in.
- Click on submit and then the result for UPSEE 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- You can view and download the result for future reference.
Candidates who clear and qualify in UPSEE 2020 examination can appear for the UPSEE 2020 counselling process which should begin soon.