Attempting old question papers gives an opportunity to assess oneself and these should be attempted seriously as if one is sitting in the actual exam. It will help you to analyze various aspects of solving question papers. It also adds to confidence. By going through the previous year question paper students will have an idea about what to expect from the upcoming exam.
You know the style and the mixture of easy and complicated questions and master the art of balancing to maximize scores which ultimately matter. Also, there is a possibility that many of the questions may be repeated, or presented with a slight variation. These last year WBCHSE Question Paper for Class 12 will also give an overview to the students what they can expect from the upcoming final exams, and also about the time is given to solve each section and also the grading concept.
It’s always helpful to understand the importance of question paper. Let’s take a look at its benefits:
- Helps in understanding the question pattern and marks distribution
- Time management
- Helps in getting an idea on which topic to focus more
- Gives an insight in your own preparation
- Trains you to become more confident
- It will help them to revise better
- Boost up their confidence
- It will help them to overcome the fear of exam
- They will get a better idea of each and every subject
We already have discussed that it is essential to solve previous year question papers. It’s beneficial because the question paper covers the entire subject and each subject will have different question papers.
Click the below links for previous years Maths, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology question paper :
Previous Year Question Paper of Maths
Previous Year Question Paper of Chemistry
Previous Year Question Paper of Physics
Previous Year Question Paper of Biology