Solving the sample paper is the best way to prepare for the exam. By solving different sets of sample papers, students get to know the various ways through which a question can be asked in the exam. So, to help in students exam preparation here, we are providing the CBSE Sample Paper Class 9 Science Set 5. Practising questions from this sample paper will give good practice to students. Also, it helps in revision as students go through the important topics of the science syllabus.
Note: This sample paper is based on a previous year pattern. Get the latest 2020-21 version of the paper from CBSE sample papers for Class 9 Science.
Students can download the CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Set 5 by clicking on the link below:
They can also get the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 comprising of other subjects to increase their aggregate marks in the exam.
Access Other Sets of CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Papers
Students can access the different sets of CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers for Science from the table below. The sample papers consist of varying difficulty level so that students can answer any type of question during the exam.
Students can access the sample of class 1 to 12 by visiting the CBSE Sample Paper page at BYJU’S.
Highlights of CBSE Sample Papers Class 9 Science
The key features of CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Papers are listed below:
- These sample papers are created by experienced teachers exclusively for class 9 Science annual exam.
- Question papers are designed as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Students can self analyse their performance by solving the sample papers.
- Solving these papers will help students in understanding the difficulty level of the exam.
- Students get to know the important topics and types of questions asked expected in the exam.
We hope students find this information on “CBSE Sample Paper for Class 9 Science Set 5” helpful in exam preparation. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.