About Class 12 Accountancy Study Material
- Byjus.com’s Accountancy study Material for class 12 is exceptional in many respects as it includes those features which you will not find anywhere else.
- We make study, a fun-filled activity when we relate the theoretical part of Accountancy with its Practical portion and make study easier than ever.
- We keep Syllabus and exam pattern of CBSE in mind while we create content. Some important Questions from NCERT book are also solved fully and for rest of them hints are given.
- Our content enables you to get good marks in the examination by studying in a smarter way.
Speciality of our Study Material
(1) CONCEPTUAL CLARITY
Our Content makes your concepts crystal clear and its wholesome coverage gives you impetus to practice more and more as you enjoy studying because you understand things quickly. Moreover language of the content is very student friendly.
(2) THEORETICAL CONCEPTS
Theoretical concepts like definitions, meanings, features, advantages and disadvantages etc. are given with logic and reasoning behind them.
As there are lot formulas in accountancy we have shown how that formula is derived and for what purpose it is made. A special section for formulas is made in every chapter.
(4) FLOW CHARTS AND DIAGRAMS
Flow charts and diagrams have been used to make concepts interesting and easy, wherever it was possible.
(5) LOT OF SOLVED AND UNSOLVED QUESTIONS
Lot of unsolved and solved questions are given topic-wise and in the order of difficulty to make students capable of solving each and every question in the examination. All type of questions which are asked in the exam like Remembering, Understanding, Application, Evaluation, Analyses and HOTS etc all are given their due importance so that students are exam ready.
(6) DO’S AND DON’TS SECTION
As per the requirements of exam and the subject do’s and don’ts section is included so that students get to know about the things like working notes, formats, calculations etc.
(7) FAST TRACK REVISION
After every chapter Fast Track Revision is given which will help students to revise the whole chapter in minimal time.
(8) PAST YEARS’ EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
Past years’ questions are also given after every chapter so that students can gain confidence that whatever they are studying from our study material is more than sufficient for answering the questions asked in the exam.
Also Read: Tips to Study Economics