What is Project Work?
Project work is a series of activities that allow the students to study, research and function themselves by utilising their potential, personal experience, interests and competence. The project work for class 12 progresses under the guidance of an adviser or teacher. It is a learning experience which seeks to furnish students with the chance to synthesize knowledge from different fields of learning and critically and creatively implement it to real life circumstances.
Importance of Commerce Projects for Class 12:
- Personal and social efficiency
- Critical thinking, planning, creativity and reasoning
- Great communication skills, both for interpersonal and performance obligations
- Cross-cultural knowledge
- Envisioning and decision making
- Understanding how and when to utilise technology and determining the most suitable tool for the task
Find out the subject wise project work for the Class 12 Commerce below:
|Economics Project for Class 12|
|Accountancy Project for Class 12|
|Business Studies Project for Class 12|
Stay tuned to BYJU’S for more project work for class 12, Important Questions, question papers, sample papers, syllabus and Commerce notifications.