- It refers to the location where the products are available and can be sold or purchased.
- Buyers can purchase products either from physical markets or from virtual (online) markets.
- This element of marketing mix is concerned with taking decisions in order to make product available to the customer for purchase and consumption.
- It is important that the product is available at the right place and at the right time.
There are four elements of Place Mix:
1. Channel of Distribution
2. Types of channel
3. Components of physical distribution
4. Factors determining the choice of channel