- It refers to the location where the products are available and can be sold or
- Buyers can purchase products either from physical markets or from virtual
- This element of marketing mix is concerned with taking decisions in order to
make product available to the customer for purchase and consumption.
- It is important that the product is available at the right place and at the right
There are four elements of Place Mix:
(1) Channel of Distribution
(2) Types of channel
(3) Components of physical distribution
(4) Factors determining choice of channel
Let’s discuss more about the place mix. Let’s see how these four elements play a major role in place mix. Also, get to know about the channels of distribution.