T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Class 11 Statistics for Economics Chapter 2 Collection of Data is regarded as an important concept to be studied thoroughly by the students. Here, we have provided T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Class 11.
|Subject||Statistics for Economics|
|Chapter Name||Collection of Data|
|Number of questions solved||05|
|Category||T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri|
Chapter 2 – Collection of Data covers the below-mentioned concepts:
- Primary and Secondary Sources of Collection of data
- Qualities of good questionnaire
- Collection of Secondary Data
- Principal differences between primary and secondary data
- How basic data is collected?
T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Class 11 Statistics for Economics Chapter 2 – Collection of Data
Choose the correct answer
- Schedules are filled by the,
- None of these
- Which of the following is a merit of a good questionnaire?
- Less number of questions
- Not in proper order
- Invalid questions
Answer: Less number of questions
- Which of the following is a secondary data?
- Government publication
- Private publication
- The report published by the SBI
- All of these
Answer: Government publication
Pick an appropriate answer and fill in the blank.
- ____________ is a person who helps the investigator collecting the data. (Enumerator/Respondent)Answer: Enumerator
- In __________, the entire information is recorded by the informants themselves. (questionnaire/schedules)Answer: Questionnaire
- Data originally collected in the process of investigation is known as _________ data. (primary/secondary)Answer: Primary
State whether the following statements are True or False.
- The indirect oral investigation is applied when the field of investigation is limited. (True/False)Answer: False
- Primary data involve more time and more expenses. (True/False)Answer: True
- Approximation errors occur due to miscalculation. (True/False)Answer: False
- What are the sources of data?
Answer: There are 2 sources of data. Namely,
- Primary Data
- Secondary Data
- Name 2 important sources of secondary data.
Answer: Secondary data has various sources to fetch information. Namely,
- Government Publications
- Semi-Government Publications
The above-provided solutions are considered to be the best solutions for Statistics for Economics Class 11 T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Chapter 2- Collection of Data. Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn more and score well in the upcoming board examinations.