T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Class 11 Statistics for Economics Chapter 3 – Census and Sample Methods of Collection of Data is regarded as an important concept to be studied thoroughly by the students. Here, we have provided T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Class 11.
|Subject||Statistics for Economics|
|Chapter Name||Census and Sample Methods of Collection of Data|
|Number of questions solved||05|
|Category||T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri|
Chapter 3 – Census and Sample Methods of Collection of Data covers the below-mentioned concepts:
- Concepts of census and sample
- Sample method
- Systematic sampling
- Quota sampling
- Convenience sampling
T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Class 11 Statistics for Economics Chapter 3 – Census and Sample Methods of Collection of Data
Choose the correct answer
- Reliability of sampling data depends on:
- Size of sample
- Method of sampling
- Training of enumerators
- All of these
Answer: All of these
- For drawing lottery __________ sampling is used.
- Under the random sampling, each item of the universe has __________ chance of being selected.
- None of these
Pick an appropriate answer and fill in the blank.
- __________ method is suitable for small size of population. (Census/Sampling)Answer: Census
- The sampling method is suitable when the area of investigation is _________. (Small/Large)Answer: Large
- The error of _________ arises when the respondents do not offer the required information. (Investigator/Enumerator)Answer: Investigator
State whether the following statements are True or False.
- The sampling method is comparatively less expensive. (True/False)Answer: True
- Census method needs less number of enumerators. (True/False)Answer: False
- Sampling errors are related to the size or nature of the sample selected. (True/False)Answer: True
- Define quota sampling.Answer: In quota sampling, the population is divided into different classes or groups according to different characteristics of the population
- Define the Universe.Answer: In Statistics, universe or population refers to the aggregate of items to study for an investigation.
The above-provided solutions are considered to be the best solutions for Statistics for Economics Class 11 T.R. Jain and V.K. Ohri Solutions for Chapter 3 – Census and Sample Methods of Collection of Data. Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn more and score well in the upcoming board examinations.